Saturday, August 1, 2009

Facebook

I think it was very unfair that Social Networking was slotted into the middle of the Web 2.0 tutorial :) I have been totally absorbed with setting up a Facebook account to the detriment of completing the tutorial. In the initial stages I found Facebook was overwhelming with friends avalanching out of the dim dark past as well as the present. Seriously... I loved every moment of reunion with friends through Facebook. This site is extremely user friendly. I am resigned to addiction. In my opinion, social networking with Facebook gets top marks ( I can't speak for other networking sites).

1 comment:

  1. Hey it is really awesome that you have connected up with friends again. It is an easy addiction to catch!! The pictures speak a thousand words about the life of a childrens librarian.

    ReplyDelete